Sunday, February 20, 2011

Presentation Project

Presentation Evaluation Rubric
Name of Presenter: Joseph McDonald
Your Name: Joseph McDonald

Missing or lacking
Meets the minimum but could be improved
Excellent
Is there a logical flow and sequence of content? How could it be improved?


 Problem, Solution, & request of the audience
Does the presenter anticipate questions and answer them in the right place? At what points did you have questions that were not answered?




I tried to Anticipate questions and answer them. It's hard to gauge non-interactively
Did the presenter grab your attention in the first 30-60 seconds?



With the busy family conversation
Did the presenter ask questions and spark your curiosity?

Probably could have done a little better.

Did the presenter set the context with a concise explanation? Is it clear what the presenter is trying to share?



Very clear.
Did the presenter validate any claims?


This is kind of NA. I plan to validate once I get the venture capital.
Did the presenter avoid inconsistencies and errors, typos and unbelievable claims?


NO
How well did the presenter avoid clutter?


Pretty well
What did the presenter do to ensure readability?


Large Clean font type.
Did the presenter say it, and then show it or did he/she read the slides?




I did my presentation project on a venture capital project that I have thought about for some time. Our economy is now driving toward more and more service oriented jobs. In order to give the people what they want and be successful one must supply what is demanded. In general people in the U.S. need to eat better and spend more time with their families. So, I think that if Americans are offered a convenient and affordable solution to help them with these to shortcommings, they will take it. It's also important to believe in what you are doing for a living and I believe in this.

It was very helpful reviewing some of my fellow students presentations. I thought I was finished a couple of weeks ahead of time, but after watching other presentations I made many changes to my presentation.

Below is the link to my presentation online.
http://www.screencast.com/users/JoeyMcDonald/folders/Default/media/8dbc2ee3-9066-4b2c-8178-54a90a08de10



No comments:

Post a Comment